If you do not believe in yourself, you cannot be the best version of yourself
Self confidence is an essential quality to succeed in life. It all starts from believing in yourself before your can get others to believe in you or what you can do.
What is Self Confidence?
Self confidence is a strong feeling of trust in your abilities, qualities, and judgement as a person. It can also be seen as a strong belief and deep trust in your abilities, capacities, judgments and the consciousness that you have what it takes to successfully face life and the challenges it presents.
As easy as it seems, self confidence is not an easy quality. It starts from your willingness to love yourself and build yourself to becoming the person you want to be. Once you can understand this, you would realize that life is a process that start from faith in yourself. Once you fail to acknowledge this, it becomes difficult to walk through the journey of life.
Importance of Self Confidence
1. It makes you attractive to yourself and others.
2. It helps you make the right choices because you are fully in charge of your life.
3. It helps you become more productive because a stable mind is an able mind.
4. It gets you better access to opportunities.
5. It keeps you focused on your dreams.
How To Build Your Self Confidence
1. Never compare yourself with anyone. Learn to love yourself and be satisfied with the life you are living.
2. You don’t need reassurance from anyone. Learn to know your worth.
3. Get a skill, train and develop yourself.
4. Find what style works for you and stick to it.
5. Stay away from toxic people and toxic relationships.
Quotes To Boost Your Self Confidence
1. Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing—Theodore Roosevelt
2. Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. — Wendy Wasserstein
3. Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything. – Unknown
4. Self confidence is the memory of success. —David Storey
5. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. —Eleanor Roosevelt
6. Stop doubting yourself. Work hard and make it happen. – Unknown
7. One important key to success is self confidence. An important key to self confidence is preparation—Arthur Ashe
8. Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are—Jo Blackwell-Preston
9. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. —Eleanor Roosevelt
10. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
11. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do—Dr. Benjamin Spock
12. It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures—Oprah Winfrey
13. Confidence is not ‘They will like me’. Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t’ – Unknown
14. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment— Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest. – Unknown
16. To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now—Alan Cohen
17. Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control. —Richard Kline
18. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. —Dr. Benjamin Spock
19. If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything— Katy Perry
20. As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
21. As long as you keep going, you’ll keep getting better. And as you get better, you gain more confidence. That alone is success.—Tamara Taylor
22. You are what you believe yourself to be. – Paulo Coelho
23. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with—Wayne Dyer
24. You don’t find will power, you create it. – Unknown
25. Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … do your thing, and don’t care if they like it—Tina Fey
26. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it. – J.M. Barrie
27. Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. – Bruce Lee
28. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. – C. JoyBell C
29. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful, without needing someone to tell you. – Unknown
30. Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step. – Unknown
31. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. – Marilyn Monroe
32. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important. – Janet Lane
33. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. – C. JoyBell C.
34. Don’t think about what might go wrong. Think about what might go right. – Unknown
35. Be humble in your confidence yet courageous in your character. – Melanie Koulouris
36. With confidence you have won before you have started. – Marcus Garvey
37. Confidence is something you create in yourself by believing in who you are. – Unknown
38. Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment. – Thomas Carlyle
39. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. – Unknown
40. People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.—Unknown
41. Confidence comes from discipline and training. – Robert Kiyosaki
42. Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands. – Roy T. Bennett
43. As long as you look for someone else to validate who you are by seeking their approval, you are setting yourself up for disaster. You have to be whole and complete in yourself. No one can give you that. You have to know who you are – what others say is irrelevant. — Nic Sheff
44. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure—Mark Twain
45. Confidence is key! once you have that, you are unstoppable—Timothy Weah
46. Believing in yourself and having confidence gives you outer strength.—Nikki Bella
47. Confidence comes with maturity, being more accepting of yourself. —Nicole Scherzinger
48. The most important thing is to have opportunities and feel confidence in yourself. —Javier Hernandez
49. I believe in myself so much that nothing is going to stop me.—Conor McGregor
50. One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.—Arthur Ashe
There is only one feat to conquer before you can become the best version of yourself and that is low Self Confidence or low self esteem.
Covid-19: Why we won’t open schools now – Lagos State Ministry of Education|411info TV